I really hate writing goals down because they make you accountable. It’s a good thing, but still – I cringe. I need to do this for me, though, and if I don’t hit them all, so be it.
I’m prioritizing (of course) any of my YA books because they’re contracted items and those deadlines will be met. The rest is wishful thinking and hopefully a lot of careful executing.
Here we go:
- Plan and execute successful launch (and follow-up marketing) for DREAMER.
- Land as many book signings/panel discussions/mentoring opportunities as possible
- Finalize 2019 book by spring (can’t give more detail than that yet)
- Finish the first draft of 2020 book by early fall.
- Prep marketing/outreach for 2019 book
- Finish 2017’s nano project and submit (different genre)
- Write a Hallmark Christmas novel and submit here
- Blog at least twice a week
- Get more active/interactive on Goodreads
- Fall down, go boom
Here’s hoping I can get most of that done in all that free time I have. HA!
What are your goals for the new year?