I really hate writing goals down because they make you accountable. It’s a good thing, but still – I cringe. I need to do this for me, though, and if I don’t hit them all, so be it.
I’m prioritizing (of course) any of my YA books because they’re contracted items and those deadlines will be met. The rest is wishful thinking and hopefully a lot of careful executing.
Here we go: Continue reading “My 2018 Writing Goals”
Twitter user @Eng_Teacher
Congratulations! You’ve just won:
- 1 Signed copy of TRAVELER
- 1 Signed ARC of DREAMER (5 months before it hits the shelves!)
- 1 copy of A CHRISTMAS STORY by Jean Shepherd (You’ll shoot your eye out!)
- 1 stunning blue crystal and faux pearl snowflake ornament (in perfect “TRAVELER” blue)
- One blue crystal/silver beaded stretch bracelet
- One “Books Are My Besties” button
That’s right – next Friday, you’ll get to see the whole amazing goody package! The book copies are only part of it – there’s lots of swag and it’ll ship in time for Christmas!
Stay tuned for the full announcement (and details) on December 1st!
Always give out decent candy. Always.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!